ADM is a non-profit association founded in 1974. It is governed by a Board that is elected every three years by the Assembly of Members.
Its main purposes are:
– Promoting the importance of technical communication and industrial engineering methods in industry, public institutions, schools
– Assisting entrepreneurs and managers in training on industrial engineering methods and in transferring methods for product innovation
– Providing opportunities for members to study and exchange experiences
– Keeping connections with Ingegraf (Asociación Española de Ingeniería Gráfica) and SMART (Systems. Manufacturing. Academics. Resources. Technologies, previously AIP-PRIMECA).
– Supporting the training of consultants who carry out free professional activities in the field of design, technical communication and the use of CAD, PLM and CaX technologies
– Performing training in the field of technical design using distance learning technologies.