Full paper submission is now open!
Submitted papers will be peer reviewed for acceptance and proposed either for oral presentation or poster session. In order to provide a greater opportunity for more people to present at the conference, each accepted paper should be presented by a different conference registrant.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Submit your paper by the ConfTool Conference Management System (ConfTool) by following these instructions:
Accepted papers will be published in Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering, edited by Springer and indexed in Scopus.
In details, online publication will include:
- Abstracting in Scopus. The abstract will appear online at SpringerLink and be available with unrestricted access to facilitate online searching, using e.g. Google, and allow unregistered users to read the abstract as a teaser for the complete chapter.
- Creation of online versions of the abstracts contained in each paper.
- Creation of hyperlinked references and tracking of future citations.
- Unlimited use of colour online.
PREPARING YOUR CONFERENCE PAPER
Please, follow this Instructions for preparing your paper:
- Authors are required to prepare their paper using Microsoft Word (or LaTeX), according to the Springer conference paper templates, which can be found below. Please, do not alter the formatting and style layouts set up in the template document.
- All papers, written in English, must have a maximum length of eight (8) pages, including abstract, illustrations and references.
- The full paper will undergo a double blind review. Please leave out names and affiliations of the authors as well as the contact details in this version. This is mandatory in order to guarantee anonymity during the review process.
- Each paper should begin with an abstract that summarizes its content in 150 to 250 words.
- Authors should provide from 3 to 5 keywords, separated by colons.